Paint It Black

Oh Valentine's Day, we meet again. I've had a tradition since 2004 to always wear black on V-Day. I won't get into the reasons (translation- I don't really remember), but the bottom line is that this physical protest happens every year and you should get involved. Yes, I may have gotten soft in my old age and occasionally/all the time cry at Google Chrome commercials (I mean, c'mon). But some things don't change.

And before you say it, it's not because I'm not in a relationship. (though you can shut up about it thanks). It sucks for everyone, attached or not, and you know it. The anticipation, the expectation, ugh. Just the worst.

So join me this year and wear all black to mourn the people who came up with this sad excuse for a holiday. Oh and, most importantly, don't forget to listen to my favorite V-Day jam:




p.s. Looks like this sewage plant in Greenpoint, Brooklyn is on board...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Few Things That Are Currently Keeping Me From Jumping Into the Thames

Guten Tag!

London Fashion Week(end)