Just Point Me in the Direction of Hugh Grant

I took my very first trip to Portobello Market in Notting Hill and it was everything I hoped it would be. Food, jewelry, food, colored houses, food, you get the idea. I was wisely told to go on a Friday since it would be much less crowded and I got to browse without having to fight off people for scarves or antique boots, though that would've made quite the blog post.

Here are some of the pictures I took, when I wasn't pulling out my wallet. (It really isn't a place you should go if you have a lack of self-control). Also, the falafel is ridiculously delicious. Enjoy!




Hummingbird Bakery aka heaven

Candy

Happy Place (I'm an easy target for this and the scarf table)

I might recreate this in my future apartment.



I could spend all day with these things.

Hidden away cafe




On a final note, I naturally came home with some treats from the Hummingbird Bakery. Go ahead, get jealous...

Red Velvet Happiness





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Few Things That Are Currently Keeping Me From Jumping Into the Thames

Guten Tag!

London Fashion Week(end)